Data protection policy
Angels Of London™ needs to gather and use certain information about individuals.
These can include customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees and other people the organisation has a relationship with or may need to contact.
This policy describes how this personal data must be collected, handled and stored to meet the company’s data protection standards — and to comply with the law.
Why this policy exists
This data protection policy ensures Angels Of London™:
- Complies with data protection law and follow good practice
- Protects the rights of staff, customers and partners
- Is open about how it stores and processes individuals’ data
- Protects itself from the risks of a data breach
Data protection law
The Data Protection Act 1998 describes how organisations — including Angels Of London™ — must collect, handle and store personal information.
These rules apply regardless of whether data is stored electronically, on paper or on other materials.
To comply with the law, personal information must be collected and used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed unlawfully.
The Data Protection Act is underpinned by eight important principles. These say that personal data must:
- Be processed fairly and lawfully
- Be obtained only for specific, lawful purposes
- Be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Be accurate and kept up to date
- Not be held for any longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects
- Be protected in appropriate ways
- Not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection
People, risks and responsibilities
This policy applies to:
- The head office of Angels Of London™
- All branches of Angels Of London™
- All staff and volunteers of Angels Of London™
- All contractors, suppliers and other people working on behalf of Angels Of London™
It applies to all data that the company holds relating to identifiable individuals, even if that information technically falls outside of the Data Protection Act 1998. This can include:
- Names of individuals
- Postal addresses
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
Data protection risks
This policy helps to protect Angels Of London™ from some very real data security risks, including:
- Breaches of confidentiality. For instance, information being given out inappropriately.
- Failing to offer choice. For instance, all individuals should be free to choose how the company uses data relating to them.
- Reputational damage. For instance, the company could suffer if hackers successfully gained access to sensitive data.
If you are still unclear about any part of our terms or don’t understand the way the service works, please take a look at our Escort Service FAQ page for more information and guidance.
Important: Any money paid to an Angels of London escort is understood to be for her time and companionship only. Anything else that happens during your time together is the result of the independent actions of consenting adults.
Waiting for your call
Call our elite London escorts agency today for an unforgettable experience with an angel.
Call our London escort agency and make a booking with one of our sexy escorts.
(+44) 0203 881 8888
We work every day
from 9 AM to 4 AM for
incalls and outcalls